Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did anything happen to you on Monday that you need to rant and rave about?

Every problem seems worse on Monday!Did anything happen to you on Monday that you need to rant and rave about?
Lets see mom is in a nursing home and calls atleast 20 times a day. Step dad just paid 30,000 for my moms lawyer. I saw my mom and thinking maybe she is all right in her head and saw that she wrote on three pieces of paper God and the holy spirits email me. Then she told me that she talks to god personally. Mom suffers from deminsia and she is 51 years old. I have friends that make exuses just so they dont have to hang out with me.Did anything happen to you on Monday that you need to rant and rave about?
yeah, I got an email from my ex girlfriend. My cell phone was in my pocket and it apparently dialed her number and her voicemail recorded a five minute conversation with a buddy I was out with. I can't remember if I talked about her or not!
yes about 5 men commented on my breasts. Oh wait, that happenes EVERYDAY and it's f_cking legal. die bastards.
No, everything was great!
Mondays just suck in general..!
Yes the Packers lost, I am still ranting and raving about it.
I'm a day sleeper.


I work graveyard shift and I didn't get much


sleep today.


I guess Anxiety--I have a Dental Appt at 8:00 AM


this morning. (getting a jaw tooth removed OUCH !)





Good thing tonight is my ';Friday';





(I hate Mondays)
yes my hubby went t bed with out giving any loving but other than that had a great day
Yes! I work as a RN in the emergency room. And for some reason we saw more weirdo's this Monday than I can ever remember. Example, We had a 38 year old man come in because he stuffed his nose with peas to see how many he could get up there, and then he couldn't get them out. Go figure
well mine was good actually for once,not at the beggining though,it took me months to get my identity back ,i was of victim of theft online and i had to go all over for the last few months just to get it back today but i did preside finally ,i hope you had a better one than me ,now it is beer 30 at 1:21 am
life is good, no problems.
OMG! my cell phone provider cingular dose not have 24 hour customer service.


if i have to be here at work during these hours so should my wireless provider. if i knew there was no 24 hour customer service i wouldn't have gone with cinuular.


i think it's BS i called tech support and laid into some poor woman in their 24 hour tech support office. less than 30 minutes ago.
I had a bad day at work. Long story...
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment