Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you rant and rave at your computer, every time that it crashes.?

Or do you whisper sweet nothings to it, in the hope that a bit of TLC will make it perform better?





Personally, swearing always works for me, and one of these fine days, I am going to put my fist through it.





Thank youDo you rant and rave at your computer, every time that it crashes.?
ok ok ok


i thought i was the only one that went irate at my pc if it crashed


honestly ill let you in on a lil secret.


next time your pc crashes threaten to throw it out the window if it doesn't agree to start working correctly. i have before and voila it starts cooperatingDo you rant and rave at your computer, every time that it crashes.?
Yes! If anyone heard the way I swear at it, anything for that matter that doesnt something it is desgined to do.





I have the patience of a saint with people but with equipment that doesnt do what its made for it really unbeliveably annoys me.
lol yeah, esp when i still dont have a decent net connection..its really troublesome
i dont say anything but inside im fuming
who talks to their computer?
hitting it really helps...
Oh, definitely rant and rave ... releases some of that 'pent up frustration' ... grrrr
depends......i usually just growl at it.......I'm mostly cursing at my printer.....
I try reasoning with it, then I cry and beg, then I storm off.
I just sigh and move on... Maybe it's fate and was meant to be...
ohh yes
I just do neither.
Hitting the computor really works for me
I rant and rave and cuss at it.
Yep, it just can't parallel park or turn right or stop at traffic lights. So it deserves a good rant and rave and a fist through the screen.
I rant and rave at my car everytime it crashes because I know I'm getting a ticket and my insurance is going up. Stupid car!
I rant and rave. I do it when I get the ';program must close'; error, too. In fact, I was ranting and raving at it this morning!
just stare at it
I call it a Piece of ****
I rant, then when that doesn't work I plead, and then I go back to ranting - it doesn't happen often though.
oh yes i rant rave and on many occasions nearly threw the damm thing out of the window. the timing of when it crashes is amazing always when you are doing something that needs to be done right away
I threaten to give it away, to Gary Glitter !
rant,rave,swear,curse,stomp my feet,throw things
My hubby sez whats gone wrong now and shush the neighbours will hear you. lol
No I just quietly swear at it. My son actually bashes it. Wonder why he gets new computer every couple of months?
I just put on my Doc Martins and re-boot it. Usually works.
Just a little bit of a rant, never a rave.
i dont talk to my computer...
my old pc was always crashin and so slow i kicked the **** outta it and well...... liquid spilt out and i tried turning it on a few weeks ago ******* fireworks in my room! haha , so yeah dont kick it. give it a hug - asks whats wrong and kiss it better. :l
I have the screaming abdabs when anything goes wrong with it. The anger and frustration's unbearable - gives me a bad headache. I want to chuck it through the window, everytime.
buy a mac

No comments:

Post a Comment