Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you ranted and raved today?

鈾eel free to share your frustrations in your answer :)Have you ranted and raved today?
yes a little but have to be careful what you say on here soemone may take it the wrong way or think it pertains to them so i will just say


XOF$%G V$#W^*(()U%26amp;^%#XY*()*F(U(C)K% I*T:)Have you ranted and raved today?
yes my supervisor is a control freak and an idiot! he withholds information we need to make it seem like he's important, but he makes hinself look foolish when we mess up due to his stupidity, and i call his boss to straighten it out! lolololol, supervisor = moron!
I have a headache. I'm not wanting to go to bed cause I just wanted few hours to be alone. here. in the dark.


my day was kinda dumb but not too dumb, I wanted to go out but heaven forbid!! my friends parents let her go out.


some people just have to learn when to let go of their kids.


anyways, today was like half UGH and half OMG I cant stop laughing!!
Not yet. I'm going back to bed now.
Only a little...but I got it out of my system...
lol yes...


its about what to do with the string beans, my old lady wants it the other way that i want, and she is unreasonable....


but at the end i give in, as usual...
yes I have which is really unlike me.My husband and children have had the last week of school and work,and today I spat the dummy because they haven't done a thing to help around the house what so ever while I have been at work.The only one who has helped is my 3 year old son by putting his toys back in his toy box.Thanks for that I feel so much better.Take care.
I try to do so at least once a day, just to let off a bit of steam. Reciprocation is the key, though, to a healthy ranting lifestyle. Whomever you've just 'let it all hang out' to, allow them the same!
Not yet. I don't have anything to rant %26amp; rave about, yet. But when I do, I'll get back to you.
i did that a couple days ago on my 360. I'm good for now. thanks for the opportunity.


~peace~
actually yes - not like me... maybe i'm getting insecure
People who insist on driving 10 miles under the speed limit make me crazy! So do people who can't get off their cell phones when they drive! STOP YAKKING ON YOUR PHONE AND PUSH DOWN ON THE PEDAL UNDER YOUR RIGHT FOOT!





*Whew* Thanks. :-)
not yet but it's only 9 so i still have plenty of time
actually, i kind of had a bad day today.... no one talked to me AGAIN at the gym today because some said i looked like a ';snob'; (but actually i'm not. no one's just ever tried to get to know me)... but it doesn't matter hehe. then i shouted (well, not actually shouted..) at some kids carroling for christmas just this evening.. i just said, ';Just go to the next door. your voices suck!';... it really felt bad but i still feel annoyed because the kids who carrols every christmas here (in my country) sings really bad! like the kids whom i victimized earlier shouted the songs instead of singing (every year they're like that... there's no spirit of christmas in their voices... just the spirit of ';money';. yes i know they're just kids!...)... i was talking on the phone at the garage because it was noisy inside... so they came and sang though they saw me talking on the phone (that call was important!)... and they sang like crap! just for the money! plus, our neighbors might have heard me because it was fairly loud... and my mom heard me from the kitchen and she was sort of surprised and kinda speechless.... i'm really in a bad mood these days... don't know what's wrong with me... i'm not usually like this.... aargh! eniways... thanks for the opportunity! made me feel kinda better... hehe.
I've only had a disagreeable moment with one person today and I've known her long enough to know theres no point in wasting the energy.
I have but not about anything i can talk about on here...
No. I had a beautiful day.
you reminded me, I forgot to.
Not yet,I just woke up about 10 minutes ago.
lol...thanks





Why do some people take the slightest little things so seriously?


I mean, really, all I did was set up long enough to smoke a cig, but before I was done, she got mad, got up, and said all I wanted to do was hold you. she smokes too, and was smoking. I was in an odd position each time I went to flick the ashes in the ashtray, so I set up.....about 45 seconds later, she gets up and walks off.....didn't even tell me why till i walked in there and asked her what was wrong.....





i was still on the sofa holding her...just in a different position.


went to bed, no kiss, no hugs, nothing...


I am not pleased at all! I am nothing but good to her.
Im fine thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment