Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anybody else love it when people on here rant and rave like complete psychotics? LOL?

god i love that.......its hysterical to watch them cuss up a storm and get so p*ssed off they f*ckin stroke out.......i get a big laugh out of it........why would anybody get so mad over anything really?...the smallest things make them beserk and they end up bashing everybody they can think of.....





if you want to go rant and rave like a crazy person in your answer, feel free it would make my day......make sure its really hateful too....like racist or something......and then go tell me to die......Does anybody else love it when people on here rant and rave like complete psychotics? LOL?
you vacuous, snotty nosed, maloderous, pervert


your kind really makes me puke


you stupid twit





best i could do


peaceDoes anybody else love it when people on here rant and rave like complete psychotics? LOL?
my love for you is is ticking clock


BERSERKERRRR!


would you like to suck my.. uhh...
Taht is funny, I must admit I do rant about Bush, but it is only because he is such a flippin idiot! I am not tryin to offend anyone, I just want people to realize that he is literally destroying every fiber of our country!!
i'm pretty tired of all the racists defending michael richards
Give me best answer!!
  • laura mercier
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment