Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welfare Rants and Raves?

Ok i have a sister who is on like full blown welfare she gets foodstamps, healthcare, She got a down payment for her house through the state, She got 75 thousand dollars to fix up her house and to make her payments she missed, She gets diapers for free, She totally lives off the state. Her and her husband dont work and She gets 1500 dollars a week for extra expenses from the state just to go buy all the things she wants, She has 4 kids and i feel so bad for them my sister and her husband walk around in name brand clothes and their kids have all ripped up stained crap. They are pot heads and dont care about anything but weed. And here me and my husband sit on just enough money to survive working our as*s's off just to survive. And we have 3 kids and cant even get healthcare for our kids. I think its totally Bullshi* the state will help her when they dont even work and they wont even help us when we are atleast trying.Is it wrong to feel like i hate her for this? Im not jelouse?im pis*edWelfare Rants and Raves?
I can see your point their that is a lot of funding to one family they cut my stamps back off and re instate with no back pay where are y what state is doing this we can hardly get by and one of my family members they took off medical to.Welfare Rants and Raves?
You can file a complaint - only prob would be that they may investigate them for child endangerment and neglect. Trust me all states have this prob. GA is one of the worst. I had to pitch a fit with them just to get my kids on medicaid - aint even tryin 4 FS. Already know how that would turn out!

Report Abuse



No its not wrong to feel like that, I even got a lil pissed off too just reading about all the things they get. I know she's your sister, but could you file a complain to the state? I mean if they use all our tax money to buy weed, dress themselves in name brand clothing (instead of their kids) and just live off the system, I mean its time someone put a stop to all that. No offense but what makes your sister and her husband think they deserve to get money for just sitting on their butts? It pisses me off seeing people having kid after kid and expecting the state to take care of them. Hey they didnt need any help making them, they should be able to provide for them when they're born.

No comments:

Post a Comment