Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you ever rant and rave when things don't go your way? If so, how do your love ones react?

yes of course I do...all the time





my love ones do not react anymore...they accept me the way I am...I hope so...lol





EDIT: what do you mean Aussie...didn't you get enough spanking as a child...therefore you rant and rave when things don't go your way?....mmmm...makes sense...what can we do abt it now?Do you ever rant and rave when things don't go your way? If so, how do your love ones react?
I dont rant or rave, but I keep silent and acting like I'm sad , then I find all things going in my way.Do you ever rant and rave when things don't go your way? If so, how do your love ones react?
With total disdain until I wake up to myself ! lol





edit....well actually a certain loved one deserves a good spanking ....she obviously didn't get enough as a child !





edit...look who's all sweetness %26amp; innocence ! Brat ! mwah !
Do I do it? all the time


How do they react? they have learnt to ignore that lunatic going on and on and on....but I will keep doing it.





there's nothing quite like a good old healthy ';why me'; party.


it's purging, therapeutic and helps you to bring out all anger and frustration you have bottled inside.
well, i usually kick A$$ , but your loved ones SHOULD do what you want!!
if you want I can help you raving , just tell me where do you live looool


why do I feel a link between you and jeddo ???

No comments:

Post a Comment