Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will you just get over all your Jesus Freak ranting and raving and go to bed please?

But please say this little prayer before you go night night....





Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.Will you just get over all your Jesus Freak ranting and raving and go to bed please?
well said!Will you just get over all your Jesus Freak ranting and raving and go to bed please?
Ok, I don't get this. It sounded like you were an athiest when you said ';get over your Jesus Freak etc...'; But, when I read the prayer, you got me confused. So, what is the problem? I pray all the time, and there's nothing wrong with that. So, can you tell me, what you are saying?
You know something little one.


Our creator will tell you to get up and do something with your life instead of going to bed.


Why waste your life in coming and passing by serving no good purpose for the good of mankind on planet earth.


So go out into the real world and see what's need to be done and reach out and extend a helping hand rather spending it on sleeping on it.
AAMEN, Amud fum blin, AMEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ok. Good night. God bless.
Now I take many pills


to get rid of all my trouble and ills.


My doctor said I will sleep well,


now if only I can hear that stupid morning bell.


I ask the Lord to give me good dreams


and blast his followers with laser beams....
Good night and God bless you


luv B
no thanks. i usually listen to music until i fal asleep.





and yes....get a life...
Get a life.
You have a choice what to read...and when to go to bed.
Whose side are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment