Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you like a good rant and rave and what gets 'on-your-goat?

Just asking!!!.Do you like a good rant and rave and what gets 'on-your-goat?
yes, something to blow of steamDo you like a good rant and rave and what gets 'on-your-goat?
I like to have a one-to-one discussion on anything and everything. I have an open mind, and enjoy listening to others and differing perpectives, thats what makes me grow. I hope that the other person feels the same too, but it rarely happens. They tend to get distant, frustrated, upset or distracted, so mostly, I remain silent these days. Hoorah for Yahoo Answers though, I have an opportunity, like others to share opinions, perpectives, perceptions and feelings.
LOADS of stuff!!! DON'T get me going 'cos you just won't have time to read it all!


In general though - I HATE people that don't drive at the speed limit - for crying out loud - I'm in the car to GET somewhere - not to piddle around doing 1/2 the speed limit.


People that don't tell the truth - if they're friends it's a damn sure way to STOP being friends and if they're colleagues it's a good way to lose ALL respect they may have thought they had.


Selfish people make me SOOO angry - OK - your time is yours - but just think how much better you could feel about yourself if you helped others out just a little bit.......





I did TELL you not to ask!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment