Friday, January 15, 2010

How come women rant and rave about morals and vows?

But have way more than 10 past lovers?How come women rant and rave about morals and vows?
Is this a survey or a question?How come women rant and rave about morals and vows?
Because MEN don't have morals at all and sometimes they make you quite ill when you find out about the sick things they get up too.


1. Child sexual Abuse


2. Animal sexual abuse


3. physical abuse on a lady


4. physical abuse on children


The list goes on and on. Most men don't care who they have sex with, as long as they get it.
I saw your last question, about being better-looking than your wife, and declined to answer it. I don't know why I'm answering this one.





Women only ';rant and rave'; about stuff when their legitimate concerns are not being addressed or even listened to.





Women have a right to expect that their husbands will have moral standards, and will keep their marriage vows. If you do that, they won't rant and rave.





We are NOT in junior high, neither have we taken vows of chastity. If you marry an adult, chances are she has has past lovers, maybe a few of them.





I am sorry if the reality of adult life is too hard for you.
I live in a glass house.........
I am a woman and I don't rant and rave about morals and vows!! I am not perfect my any means but I do expect my husband to treat me with the same respect that I give him. If you can't give that to a woman, you don't deserve to have her.





My favorite line about relationships is this ';If it wasn't for my past, I wouldn't be the person that I am today';.





Are you doing something to make her rant and rave about your morals and vows?
i have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment