Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ghosts? Are they real or fake? Does this mean a ghost came through me?

So some say they are real some say they are not real. . . . what do YOU think? Do you have any personal stories about ghosts encounters? Some people tell me that when you get a chill RANDOMLY it's a Ghost passing through your body,is that true? sometimes I get them even on super hot days. And is it possible they an harm you?Ghosts? Are they real or fake? Does this mean a ghost came through me?
Well Ghost Have A Since Of Energy That Powers Toward Them Connecting Them To The Real World they come by :)





Ghost CAN NOT cause any physical Harm to us.


That Chill You say Could Be A Spirit Orb A Spirit Orb Is Orb Of Invisible Energy of a Ghost. You Could Have GooseBumps From UnBalanced Tempature :D





Yes I Do Belive In Ghost. They Came for one reason and One Reason Only but that will be a secert. Not Beliving in a ghost could be like not beliving in god :(Ghosts? Are they real or fake? Does this mean a ghost came through me?
I personally believe in ghosts. After all I have heard and seen, I like to believe that paranormal activity is what explains it.





For years at our ranch we go to every year, people have claimed it was haunted. Apparently, it's on the site of a battle in the Civil War and it was an indian camp long ago. I had been told stories of my uncle getting pushed out of bed and the lights flickering on and off, but I never really believed it. They have even had strange pictures of spirit orbs from the place. But last year when I went up there with my boyfriend, he said he felt a strange presence, like we weren't alone. That night, he had a dream of a man from the Civil War who's body was never found. The next morning, my boyfriend was able to draw a detailed picture of this man and the location where he apparently died. So this year, I am going to do some ';ghost hunting'; of my own with video cameras and audio recording to try to find out for myself.





As for a ghost passing through your body? I've never heard of it put that way. What I have heard is that when a spirit is present, it absorbs energy from the atmosphere and therefore making the surrounding area cold.
In my opinion, I do believe in ghosts. It is possible that if you feel a chill that means a ghost is NEAR you. I've had 2 experiences of encounters. Once, my sister and I were watching my brother do the computer, all of a sudden I heard something very strange like a heavy dress dragging on a floor my sister looked scared and I asked her what happened, she told me that she thought she saw something upstairs like some kind of a person wearing a black long dress quickly walk pass by. I told her what I heard. My second experience was when I went upstairs to play the piano (alone) the lights flickered really quick so I ran downstairs where my sister was and asked her if she turned the lights off and she said she didn't like she was confused.
I believe in ghosts. I have not experienced a ghost passing through me but I have experienced seeing a ghost of a child in my house. Before I saw him there were a lot of old things happening, lights being turned on %26amp; off by themselves, toys being moved, etc.. I found out a young boy had died in my house about 30 years ago. So I did some investigating on what to do %26amp; I went to the area that I had seen him before %26amp; were the most activity had happened. I told him that he should go into the light that it was good, warm %26amp; welcoming in the light and that he would see all of his family there that had passed before him. After doing this there has been no more activity.
There is no evidence of ghost existence whatsoever. Some people claim they've seem em but no one can really provide any feasible evidence. I've seen some abnormal things in my life that I can not give a reasonable explanation to but nothing more. Like this one time when I was in a military hospital I saw a guy in the corridor and even talked to him later I was told that the person I'm describing died of deep wounds couple of days before that and no one could even be in the corridor that time (doors were locked). He had this cast on his left leg and I went around looking for a person with a cast in the hospital and never found one. No one had a cast on his leg in the entire hospital. That guy aslo told me that I'll get well in a month and will leave the hospital and that happened too.
i personally believe in ghosts i think i have seen 1 but im not sure for them passing thru u i think they just make the general area cold tht happens to me to and i feel freaked at like 3 in the morning which is supposedly the devil's hour but iot's up to you if you believe or not but if anyone asks me i do believe!
Ghosts make gripping reading or interesting viewing. But they are pure fiction, or the product of a fertile imagination. Many places which report having a resident ghost have a commercial interest in having one.





Notice how most tales of ghosts are hearsay. ';My dad saw one.'; or ';My friend saw one.';
*sigh* Dear god, those random chills, sweetie? That's natural human behavior for when they sense that something is about to happen, your body becomes cold to numb you so you don't feel as much pain because something rubbed you the wrong way (more than likely the air current). There's no such things as ghosts. There have NEVER been ghosts. NEVER have NEVER will.
ghost will scare but also harm if they r evil and some ghost r not some ppl say its true and some don't. well u do thing they r real cuz my friend had a ghost in her house but i didn't see. and i felt a ghost in my school once
people have their own opinions about the existances of ghosts and supernatural beings.


my uncle saw his granddad when he was going to get a glass of milk. thenn he just vanished. they probably won't hurt you unless they...idk..don't like you or you did something to them in the past that caused them pain.





PLEASE ANSWER MINE.!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i believe in them, i have Plenty of stories about ghosts but id sound crazy if i say it haha


do you?
i belive in them, i dk if they can harm u, but if u see one youll probably be scared
Pure bunk, big time pure bunk.
Sorry I don't believe in witchcraft.
they arent real
i've seen one and it was the weirdest thing i've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment