Friday, January 15, 2010

If you want to hear Americans rant and rave, is it true that you only have to mention guns or religion?

or politics or drugs or music or race or sex or pretty much anything. Haven't you heard we are the land of the free and we use that freedom to hate as many of our fellow citizens as possible.If you want to hear Americans rant and rave, is it true that you only have to mention guns or religion?
I think politics and religion are the two topics they you stay away from, unless you want some controversy.





Right now Politics is a HOT subject with a Black man and a woman vying for the Democratic bid.If you want to hear Americans rant and rave, is it true that you only have to mention guns or religion?
Not all Americans, but those are two subjects that can raise an argument. There are many other issues, such as abortion, civil rights, affirmative action, animal protection and the environment also top the list
Yes, because then they perceive a threat and they are off and running at the mouth! They are 2 basic rights that people seem to be very touchy about, and they seem to go hand in hand.
Politics and religion. I don't even answer those anymore, too many ';know it alls'; or ';think they know it all';
Don't forget the homosexual agenda!
Which is odd because I care nothing about the two...





I don't even care either way about gays... or abortion.





I care about war.. and debt.
Most likely.
Its just cause A--Holes Want To Take Our Rights AWAY


They just think they can try to run our lifes


People like that SUCK
only for older people
I think abortion makes people rant more.
Not all people will rant and rave over guns and religion. I won't. Do what you want, but leave me alone.
no one should rant or rave in America...because this is the best place on earth.
Or the new special at McDonalds.
I am pretty religious about using my firearm.
Sad to say, people around here get more worked up about the Yankees and Red Sox.
Yes, it's true.


If you want to hear them groan, just mention Paris Hilton.
NOPE! I think it is more when politics are mentioned.
No, not true... Politics yes...
Dragging out my ten foot pole,poking around,and deciding,naw,it's too early.lol
You want americans to rant and rave .. easier just to talk sports
Yes.
It seems that way doesn't it.... so silly?

No comments:

Post a Comment