Friday, January 15, 2010

Are you allways polite when answering violation notices or do you rant and rave?

there starting to do my head in..Are you allways polite when answering violation notices or do you rant and rave?
Nope im always polite.But i rant and rave to myself.Are you allways polite when answering violation notices or do you rant and rave?
i say the truth, and once it actually worked.
*looks up @frankie* well, well, well, the cat eh? beastiality in croydon.
'Polite' is my middle name Sir Will when it comes to talking to the folk at Y!A
I only read them and never answer.





Rant, Rave, Delete.
I used to be polite and then I started to do ranting and raving but stopped short of being insulting





it worked once lol
i got a question deleted and you answered it you were the only one and now i can even read your answer and the question was about the band joy division i was pissed so what ever you said thanks for answering and i cant see who would think that question was offensive and yes i reported it ans ranted that was not cool i asked it again so answer it if you want lov ya thanks
When i get a violation notice I treat them with the contempt they deserve by simply going straight to the voting section and quickly vote for the first answer to every question. There I have 10 points back and YA can get stuffed.
i had one last night and i was mad
get mad it helps
They often cheese me off but I bottle it up.
I take a deep breath and feel sorry for the sad sack who hit the abuse button.......cos that's their intention, to make you mad.





My cat has a sore @ss though. lol








Lmao...Thanks Judas !
I never even bother appealing now. I just swear under my breath...lol
tell me about it
No politeness doesn't get you anywhere, Just let it all out...
scream
Neither... I've got to a point where I don't even bother appeal any VNs anymore.
I stopped being polite. I cuss them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment