Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you just ever ranted and raved for a couple of pages and it started off as an answer but then it went?

where no man has ever gone before and then you just hit cancel? Did It get something out of your system and relieve the tension and frustration anyway?Have you just ever ranted and raved for a couple of pages and it started off as an answer but then it went?
Oh, do you ever have me pegged, lol. I've done that so many times, and then kicked myself!!! Only I hardly ever press 'cancel'...... I usually do go back and edit though.


Often it is a way of releasing tension! : )Have you just ever ranted and raved for a couple of pages and it started off as an answer but then it went?
If I want to I will and if someone reads it and I provoked an alternative thought then why not?


You will never satisfy the mind that doesn't think for fear of not fitting in with the mundane tittle tattle that some of the simple folk will spurt out for 2 points on here.
Of course, I've been told it's good therapy to vent frustrations on paper. I even have been known to save the page before I cancel it and reread it later in cooler and perhaps more sober moments. It's a common method of self analysis.
Actually, I have a wonderful penpal and I write to her with my rants and raves. Here, I try to give good answers but I don't waste energy on rants or raves because I now I'll just get another hot, juicy violation notice, LOL!
On and on


On and on


On and on


Yep! I was so much calmer after
no, not yet
yes. that happened to me the other day. i won't tell you what it is about but it did help

No comments:

Post a Comment