Sunday, January 17, 2010

In Hell, will we have to listen to Kanye West ranting and raving 24/7?

I thought I explained this yesterday.... Everything in Hell is reversed.





So, it will be Kayne West who is out of shape and dancing on stage in a bikini while lip synching (badly, I might add), and we will be forced to listen to Brittany Spears rant 24/7.





*shudders* See - it even scares the crap outta the guy above me!!! REPENT beatle!! Repent!In Hell, will we have to listen to Kanye West ranting and raving 24/7?
Thanks!! Who the F thumb's down a response like that?? No-sense-of-humor jerk!

Report Abuse


In Hell, will we have to listen to Kanye West ranting and raving 24/7?
...further proof that we are already in hell.
You sick bastard!!! That's just downright cruel! Of course it could be worse. In hell we could be forced to listen to Kanye ranting 24/7 while Britney does a non-stop repeat of her VMA performance. With some whiney emo band playing in the background.
No, you will have to listen to the Pope rapping.
I sure hope not. I wouldn't wish that on anyone! lol
That's a relief! For a minute there, I expected Lucifer to force feed me an eternity's worth of Britney Spears.
I'm not up with recent news... I guess he didn't get that award he wanted then. But still I would have preferred him over that other bloke, 20 pence or whatever his stupid name is.
I hope not! lol!
Only worse.





Kanye West will become a televangelist.





OH GOD NO! (I mean, OH SATAN NO!)
You should blame god for satan being in Hell. God should have known that satan was not prepared to be an angel. :)
Yes, that and having to endure David Hasselhoff songs.
So . . . this is hell?
Yes, except it won't be funny anymore.
I don't think there are any TVs or radio's in hell as it is rather dark, I don't think there is any electricity either.
Well, the laughs might break the tension.
Ha! That's some funny sh*t.
No, just the wailing, screaming, terror and torment of all the others around you. The one you speak of seems to be a candidate but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment