Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do You Need To Rant and Rave to Someone?

I do and I can't find an anonymous phone number or site that satisfies my desire to do so. So I'm gonna start one.





If you have a rant or rave that you don't want to tell anyone (cause it's just so freakin random or insane) feel free to call this number.





If you need to know more about to me, feel free to ask questions before ranting, but trust, I aint telling anyone.





Reason for doing this: Honestly, I'm crazy and I think this is a wonderful...what's that word...therapy...this would be wonderfully theraputic for me. Not only would I realize that everyone in this world has things they hate about it but I'd feel less alone in this world with my troubles.





Please don't worry about me talking unless you want me to. The only thing I want to do is know that I'm not the only one in the world who has problems! Real, everyday problems...things that just slowly tick you off till you explode.





The Topic is: Unlimited. Rant and Rave about anything that you feel you can't tell people who know you.





I got the idea from a book....but I really can't remember it right now. If I ever remember, I'll come back and tell you.





Anyway, the anonymous number is (757) 237-8071





If anyone out there wants to try it, I've got nothing to do all summer except this project so feel welcome. The name is....corney. Yeah, just call me corney or corny.





So uh, call, rant, rave, get it out of your system and feel better,Do You Need To Rant and Rave to Someone?
ok?!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do You Need To Rant and Rave to Someone?
Great idea!
awesome idea, is this a study you are doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment