Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it completely fair to let people rant and rave once in a while to get frustrations out?

In moderation of course...Is it completely fair to let people rant and rave once in a while to get frustrations out?
Absolutely. I'd rather sit and watch a t-storm from my garage though and forget about anything else.Is it completely fair to let people rant and rave once in a while to get frustrations out?
Sure, it keeps you healthy...
yes and I understand that feeling completely. In fact, I really have a problem with those who keep problems inside too much and then burst into something ugly when you expect least. This is part of the process of healing, we are all humans and those close to you won't be pushed away that easily:)
Yep absolutely especially if it's someone you care about. Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest. It makes you feel better.
Just so long as they don't do the Post Office! bad bad things can happen there no no no
yes! my friends and i have weekly rant sessions over IM. we just let it all out, all in a row.
Sure it is...its healthy
Yes, everyone needs to get it out of their system, if they don't. all it does it builds up and they let it out on an innocent person who don't deserve it.
I think it is not only fair but needed.Everyone has to vent
yes . letting out the vented up anger. frustrations /is always good for the soul. heart. mind..
everything in moderation :)
Yea, otherwise if you hold it in, it just gets worse.
absolutley
In moderation, yes. Good for the soul.
yes its healthy less stress for that person I do it all the time


I don;t want to die from a stroke or heart failure cause I;m keeping it in
yes of course it is you wouldn't want that person to go postal on you because they have all that frustration that has built up and then they explode all at once
Yes. And it is good to be the kind of friend who will let them with out saying it will be okay or I told you so.
I think so..I ranted and raved to the boyfriend yesterday about chip dip for about 15 min. I had a massive craving..what can I say?
Yes.


I just got an e-mail from my daughter, that did just that!


The poor thing......
yes. I do it all the time. well not all the time but i had a rant yesterday and this morning. so to each his own. but you are going to get rude people responding to those rants so, there ya go!
Yes, I agree with you.
Yes. It's perfectly fine just as long as it's not done in an habitual way.
It's actually considered very healthy to rant and rave. I usually take out my frustrations by running on my treadmill or having it out with a punching bag as I live with my boyfriend and he doesn't care much for my ranting and raving so I have to save it for my girl friends or my mother when they call.
Fair????? I didn't know it has come down to this. What happens if it's decided that it's not fair? Do you whack them? And who decides? The FAIRies.
I think so, I think it's healthy to ';get it all out'; once in awhile. Of course, if you rant and rave to someone, the person you rant and rave to has to be one you can trust not to go repeating the things you've ranted and raved about.

No comments:

Post a Comment