Friday, January 15, 2010

Should we campaign for an entirely new category; one which allows for ranting, raving and venting?

Keep all of that garbage together so the rest of us can avoid it if we wish.Should we campaign for an entirely new category; one which allows for ranting, raving and venting?
Good Idea. I was accused of Ranting in Forum this evening. My post was 3 lines. I thought that was a little short for a rant, and that same guy called me a troll. I did not have a good evening in Forum needless to sayShould we campaign for an entirely new category; one which allows for ranting, raving and venting?
Thst sounds great ! -- the next thing would be policing catgory


usage though.
Yes, but I think people do that all over on here already.
Have you been reported by Lt Lori?








to answer your question. I think ranting and raving would only open up an opportunity for conflict for those who either don't agree, or are looking to incite conflict. Many of the questions and answers on Yahoo! wind up turning into venting anyway.





Not to mention that there is always the option of private (or public) blogs where you can choose what to expose to whom.
*nods enthusiastically* that would be awesome
no, it's called ';Answers'; for a reason, there are other forums for that kind of thing
No thanks, there are too many questions and answers here already doing that.
That would be Religion and Spirituality deary .... :-)!





Yes - not a bad idea.
That is a great idea.





A great place to void emotion, and a place for others to avoid.





xx
Yey!





Sign me up!
I am with Dune on this one, get all of that garbage into one section and then we can ignore it if we chose, and the rest of the categories would be free of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment