Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it better to be quiet and explode or to be open and rant and rave?

I need to get it out or it sits there and eats away at me like poison. Once it's out, I'm okay. I definitely need a vent. To be quiet and explode would be lethal.Is it better to be quiet and explode or to be open and rant and rave?
its never good to bottle things up!!!


%26amp; you can talk with out ranting %26amp; raving on also :)


you can discuss things nicely :) xxIs it better to be quiet and explode or to be open and rant and rave?
Both can be bad for health in one way or the other. But they do say people who hold everything in will eventually explode, and that can be usually worse then jumping up and down on the spot when something happens. I think if you could find a medium then this is better for you. Beiing assertive is the key, and staying calm but speaking out how you feel in a non aggressive manner works. People seem to listen to you more then, especially when are calm and putting your point across. I am a passive assertive person and at times I do explode finding myself going no where in a hurry. Just stressed out more, ratn and ravign people tend to look at you and take some notice, but tend to turn on deaf ears.


Anyway thats my view of this kind of emotion, hope it helps.
Rant and rave! If you dont you will eventually freak out and could possible make a big fool of yourself. So speak your mind!
Its better to be assertive, in a neutral way so that you get your point across without looking like a psycho.


This gets out your frustration in a dignified manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment