Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you need to rant and rave?

If so, I'll lend an ear.Do you need to rant and rave?
YES! i swear this question was made for me..


i made huge mistakes tonight. I invited these guys over who are really sketchy and i who don't know well. there kind of hippy-drug-ish guys. keep in mind im in high school and only a junior. they go to a different school so we know nothing about them. We told them to come to our house tonight (but we really didn't actually wanna hang out) so we left a note on our door saying we were at the neighbors. So they went, came back, we answered and let them in. They were mad, so we were going to go for a ';walk'; but we never went outside so they came back in and went to our bonus room and touched and messed with everything just to be asses. Then they left there facebook account on by accident when we kicked them out. So we completely messed it up.





You can tell there pissed and probably never going to talk to us agian, but that was our goal.





haha like my rant???Do you need to rant and rave?
No, I exhausted myself doing that yesterday. Thanks though.
Nope...just lots of peaceful warm thoughts.......have a good night!
No I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment