Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rant & Rave Time: What is your rant and/or rave today?

(begin rant)





That everyone in the immigration section does not know that Pres Bush is in FAVOR of Mexico and Canada illegals being here, that he met with the leaders of those 2 nations in March of 2005 and signed this agreement in WACO, TX without much fanfare, or new coverage:





';The creation by 2010 of a North American community... to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that ';our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary.'; Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.





I get depressed each time a fellow American rants against immigration, like the government is going to do something...they are promoting open borders! Ugh WAKE UP!!!!


(end rant)





See what I get for venturing off to other sections? That is why I left politics in the first place...depressing...really.Rant %26amp; Rave Time: What is your rant and/or rave today?
I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TOMORROWRant %26amp; Rave Time: What is your rant and/or rave today?
Just a simple rant....





Amazing sometimes how you can't the things you know would truly make you happy.... happy deep down in your soul....
just had a question that i had chose a best answer for sent a violation notice..unfair!!!!!!!





the question was ';did you make this mess in my kitchen?';
ahhh ok????? if you really want me to





ahhhhhh feel so much better,, and you do to because I hit the backspace button before submitting.. I am such a nice person sometimes.


but I still am angry, growlllllllll ,,,,,,,
I'm in the Eighth grade and my teacher is giving us THESE spelling words:





Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday


Saturday


Sunday


---------------


January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December





-_- Didn't we learn these in the third grade?





She's making me think I'm mentally retarded or something.
I'm too sick to rant and rave!!


For once, I'm speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment