Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do Atheists rant and rave against Christians and not Satanists?

I mean if there are not any spirits, wouldn't Satanists and Pagans be just as much of a target?Why do Atheists rant and rave against Christians and not Satanists?
cuase satinism does not challenge their current way of life in sin.Why do Atheists rant and rave against Christians and not Satanists?
satanists have not started any holy wars and thay are not trying to brainwash a planet and the pagans gave us christmas we like pagans santa day
because satan is thier GOD but they understand not.
Satanists and paganists do not rant and rave against atheists.
because God and Satan are two faces of one coin.
Satanists (both the LeVayan and the demonic) and Pagans do not tell me that I will burn in hell for not believing in their beliefs. Only christians and now muslims do that.





If people tolerate my atheism, I tolerate their beliefs. If people preach at me, I will preach at them. If people insult me, I will educate them. If people try to force me to believe as they do by threats and insults, I will target them for re-education with a high priority.
Because Satanists, for the most part, are Atheists. It's rare to find a Theistic Satanist these days. LaVeyan Satanists are ALL staunch Atheists.
Because Christians cause the problems, not satanists.
Christians care way more what we think and post more questions about it for Atheists to target and answer.


But when a question involving Satan is posted, Atheists answer all the time that there is no Satan.


So to answer your question, they do, just not quite as much.
Because satanists don't do stuff like this \/ \/





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I just want people to be free to live their life, for scientists to search for and identify the truth. A lot of organised religions get in the way of that, but Satanism isn't one of them (if you look at the wikipedia article on Satanism and going from my own personal experience). I really think that you should be free to live your life in whatever way you choose, and believe whatever you want to believe (mainly because THERE IS NO PROOF THERE ISN'T A GOD).





I'm against the oppression, restriction of personal freedom and persecution that exists today. Not because of an afterlife tomorrow, not because the man says so, because it's right. I don't want the human race to die out because we couldn't open our minds in time. I genuinely am so sorry if that conflicts with some (it doesn't have to be all!!!) of your beliefs.





The Bible is FULL of some amazing ideas and concepts so unique and revolutionary and generous and selfless, it's also full of some black, dark and cruel ideas %26gt;%26gt; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_co鈥?/a>
FEAR


FEAR


FEAR


FEAR


Are people more afraid of bad than good?
Satanists don't push their beliefs on others the way Christians do. Plus, they are a lot more fun.
I've never been bothered by a Satanist or a Pagan. No Pagans have ever threatened me with eternity in hell because I dont agree with them.





Christians are the only ones I've ever had to deal with coming to my door or harassing me because I dont believe the same thing as them or trying to convert me to their way of thinking.





Not that all Christians are like that, dont get me wrong. I know the majority of Christians are moderates who mind their own business. I have Christian friends who respect me and I respect them.





But when you let people like Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell become the unofficial spokespeople for your religion, expect some people to get pissed off.





I've never understood why more moderate christians dont stand up and separate themselves from those loonies.
If Satanists and Pagans take to knocking on my front door to try and convert me, I shall certainly rail against them, too! The one ';uniting'; feature of the 1500 or so different flavors of Christianity in the US today is that they all seem to think their God wants them to come and save me by trying to sell me a book, a CD or a course of ';Bible history'; lessons. Having apparently read more of their Bible than most of them have, I have come away with the impression that Jesus would be happier with them if they did something useful and charitable instead of bothering me! (I certainly exclude those I consider genuinely Christian from this, you can easily tell these 'real' Christians by the way they hang out at soup kitchens and hospitals instead of churches and revival meetings.)
Because the Satanists aren't here pushing their crap. I respond to Satanist and Pagan posts when I see them. I'm not singling out Christians. It's just that there is much more Christian crap to respond to.
nope,


as an atheist i've asked to allign with pagans


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jim_darwin鈥?/a>





Christians aren't really a target, just a political enemy.
How many holy wars have been caused for satanism?





We only care about cults who are dangerous about their imaginary friends.





And christians are many times more dangerous than satanists.
Well, it's mostly Christians that post all the questions that are 'ranted and raved' at. There are less Satanists and Pagans posting questions to try to convert people and saying 'Why do Atheists worship satan, eat babies, and burn bibles?', stuff like that.
ditto, nondescript above.
That is a very interesting question. With all the movies with story lines based around Witches and Satan, it seems like Atheists would be against Hollywood also.
Most satanists are actually atheists.
Well I'm Agnostic but I will answer the question anyway. Satanists and Pagans don't condemn anybody to hell nor do they try to impose their religious beliefs into our Secular laws. Nor do they try to convince people to join their religion. Nothing more and nothing less.
Yes, you're right.





The difference is that the number of pagans and satanists is really small, and thus you don't see any politicians using them in their favour.





Ignacio
Satanists and Pagans are generally reasonable and tolerant of all religions. Christians are neither of those things. In fact, many are aggressive, willfully ignorant, and intolerant. That's why Xians are the bigger target.
That just proves that Christians just being there bothers them deeply. We dont even need to say anything to them, we just need to say ';I believe in Jesus and God's love'; and they become annoyed and lash out.
As Christians we pose the Biggest threat to them. that is why they pick on us more.
They seem to feel more threatened by us. A lie doesn't fear another lie; it fears the truth. (Boy, am I gonna get the thumbs-down for that one! I can't wait!)

No comments:

Post a Comment