Sunday, January 17, 2010

If we can't rant and rave, just what is our cap key for anyway?

Evidently, Yahoo thinks it is for Sports %26gt; Swimming %26amp; Diving.If we can't rant and rave, just what is our cap key for anyway?
LOL (Sports %26gt; Swimming %26amp; Diving)





I think our cap key is for beginning sentences, and perhaps the cap lock is for making one word in all caps, like to stress a point.





I don't mind it when people type in all caps, but I can't stand the word ';I'; in a small 'i'.....quirky, I know, LOLIf we can't rant and rave, just what is our cap key for anyway?
For capital letters. Like, see the big letter after the dot, its for that, not everyone uses the shift key.
Your rant will reach more hapless minds if you don't warn people off first with all caps.
It is for capital letters Michael :)
SO I CAN ATTRACT ATTENTION.
is it called ACRONYMS?
WOW I DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS THERE BEFORE.
I agree with Kitty...


:)
lol, its just there as an upgrade....
SO I CAN MAKE MY POINT CLEAR TO EVERY ONE.








I LOVE CANADA AND I AM A COUNTRY GIRL!
lol. here...*hands you a cookie* :) feel better? o_O
its so other people wont only see the questions/answers with


ALL CAPS..............





so ya....





byeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment