Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you rant and rave when your favorite football team loses ?

how long does it take for you to ';get over it';Do you rant and rave when your favorite football team loses ?
YES, I DO! It took me a month or so for me to get over the year the Broncos lost the playoff game several years back. I was really down in a bad way, a very bad way! The Super Bowl brought no joy to me that year, even though I watched it. I then began to think: Huh, I didn't lose any money over this, it really doesn't effect my everyday life like I'm allowing it to, and does John Elway and the Broncos really care about consoling me? YET, IT SUCKS! IT TRULY DOES! Hope things get better for you- Just give it time. Take care and try to have a decent week! PS- Remember, there is always next year, and the way your team plays, I see them going places in a BIG way! Hope this helps!Do you rant and rave when your favorite football team loses ?
If I had a favorite team, maybe I would!!!
Haven't had to rant and rave yet this year! Hopefully won't either!
I like to go play some Madden and run-up the score on whatever team beat mine. It makes you feel better to take your anger out on that team.
YES, I do and the team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. I NEVER get over anything involving the team.
No, but I dance like a looney when the Cowboys are eliminated from the play-offs. That lasts until the first game of next season. :)
yes,one day***
My identity is not tied up in a sports team. Yes, I like it when the home team wins, but I don't have a tantrum when they don't.
As much as we hate to admit it, we football fans feel its our duty to rant and make excuses when our team loses. I dont think its such a bad thing, if you can be inventive with your excuses. I dont like the repetitive ones that everybody says over and over but if you can come up with some kind of excuse that is smart or funny, than its ok. It depends how big the game was to tell how long it takes to get over the loss.
No...no sense in ranting and raving, my team sucks. LOL. Sorry but true, no sense crying over the spilled milk...I'm not the coach..and if I were I'd probably quit...but oh well, lol.
My team doesn't lose, so no. :D
I don't rant and rave when they lose. I rant and rave when they give games away that they should've won. I get over it in a couple days, but I usually reflect back to it til the next season.
yes, a couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment