Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ranting and Raving...?

Here is an email I was going to send my wife because I am irritated with the way things have been going lately...What do you think?








I hope you slept well. You were knocked out. I don't think you moved around much. You slept how I envisioned you slept with Brent in the bed, tucked to one side and not moving the whole night cuz you hated him. So I guess what you said rings true...I am making you hate your life. You wanna know why I am in a sh***y mood. I am f***ing p****d at the fact that you weren't going to tell me that you slept with Justin. Had I of not made that comment, I never would have figured it out. That is what p***es me off more than anything is you hiding sh*t from me. I am more revealing than I have ever been in any relationship and you say you want open and honest communication but at the same time you hide sh*t from me. You get p***ed when I talk to L and S and H, yet you talk to exs and then hide that sh*t from me. Why am I so insecure...cuz you make me that way!! I mean why do you feel the need to keep you ex (boyfriend) informed of Ts life? T doesn't even remember who he is. What are you going to do when he shows up and T is like who is that? Are you going to tell him that it was the guy you were with when he was bron til the time he was 7 months old. T isn't going to care. And if what you say is true about him treating you like crap and he was more involved in his job than he was you and T, then why would you wanna associate with someone like that. I guess until you realize there should only be one man in your life (other than Ts birth father) then I have nothing to say to you. I am tired of coming in second to every guy you have slept with/dated/lived with/whatever. And tell people you are married for crying out loud. The guys wanting to hook up and stuff...tell them you are married and then maybe they wouldnt be blowing you up. I am sick of this crap. I feel like all I am is someone to cook, clean and help with T. You never want sex. I try and try and try to make love and you close the door. So it makes me wonder where you are getting it or do you just handle your business yourself like I do every single day in the shower. You hate your life? You don't have to work, you get to raise your child yourself during the day, I do ALL of the housework...when was the last time you did laundry (not since before I moved in)...you have it pretty welll made! It is I that hates my life!!Ranting and Raving...?
Hopefully just writing this made you feel a little better. But I want you to read it again and see something. All these problems you list, all this drama in your lives and nothing about how to solve any of them. If your lives together are really this bad, you should have ended with something to the effect of I will be moving out next week, not ';I hate my life';. If you truly hate your life as it is, change it.Ranting and Raving...?
First of all, she isn't going to read it because there are no paragraph indentations. Clean it up a bit and she might get through it.





Secondly, she must really be unhappy with you to have cheated on you. Fix the problems or divorce. Don't make yourself crazy. I will give her a little credit with her not telling you about the affair...Maybe she does care enough about you that she didn't want to hurt you by telling you.



No comments:

Post a Comment