Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it OK to rant on this forum or do I have to rant and rave at the same time?

I sure hope this isn't sarcasm.I wouldn't want to


be the first on here to use it.I sure hope this is


a question.Is it OK to rant on this forum or do I have to rant and rave at the same time?
Even when something follows the guidelines it somehow gets deleted anyway.Is it OK to rant on this forum or do I have to rant and rave at the same time?
I mean very well said.sorry!

Report Abuse



You can't rant and rave all you want.
You can not rant unless you rave and you cant rave unless you swear


for the law says


you mustist rant rave and swear for it is good for your soul


so rant rave and swear God will meet you there and that booze you are drinking you must share





I'm drinking 24 year old Glenfidich do you some . the more you drink the more you can rant rave and swear





One thumbs up for the kitty





another law is if you see an pitcher of a cat on this forum you must give it a thumbs up (I like cats)
It doesn't matter, 3/4 of the answers will still be insincere or mindless babbling of people repeating scriptures and phrases from church.
no its against the guidelines,,
A little raving would be nice once in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment