Friday, January 15, 2010

Is anyone out there sick and tired of hearing darrell waltirp rant and rave about Kyle Busch???

just like they said. at first everyone hated kyle busch, and





then mysteriously he now has more fans than ever. whoever





likes kyle busch has no clue what there talking about and they





are bandwagoner fans. just wait till the next mediocre driver





has a good season hell be the next big thing.Is anyone out there sick and tired of hearing darrell waltirp rant and rave about Kyle Busch???
You can also substitute the words Dale Jr. where Kyle Busch, and it be just as bad to some fans. So you shouldn't be anymore sick of hearing about Kyle as some people have been about Jr. for all these years. He has 7 wins already this season, 14 total, so I think he deserves the coverage. Obviously Jr. is great, too, but I doubt that you complained so loud when the cameras were always on his car (and still seem to be this season)Is anyone out there sick and tired of hearing darrell waltirp rant and rave about Kyle Busch???
1) Darrell Waltrip's my all time favorite driver, I could never get sick of him.


2) Rowdy's my favorite driver for the next 2 decades,(and could take over the #1 all time at some point) I could never get sick of him.


3) DW is equally as quick to praise Jr.


4) DW is equally as quick to praise Mickey


5) No, I'm not.
i'm sure there are plenty of people who are sick and tired of both darrell waltrip and kyle busch, as well as dw ranting about kyle. (note: ';ranting and raving'; about something usually has a negative connotation; ';ranting'; about someone usually, though not always, is a more positive thing).





although those people are out there, i have a strong feeling that neither darrell nor kyle care about whether or not those people are sick and tired. i for one don't either. i like it - someone giving the boy his due. moreover, someone who speaks from authority as a former champion, not someone who has most likely never managed to finish a lap on a nascar video game...





but that's just my opinion.
No, even though I am not a Kyle Busch fan, DW is covering all the drivers pretty well and being reasonably objective about it for a NASCAR fan as well as former driver. I can tell by your screen name you share my enthusiasm for Dale, Jr. and maybe you and I have been ';cited'; by friends for ranting and raving about our favorites as well; typical sportsfan behavior...LOL.
I honestly can not stand busch. i think he's a hot headed, agressive, self centered, whiney driver.





Then when he wins a race, he brags and brags and brags.





I just wanna shut that wannabe up.





I was at dover in june, and everyone by me was booing him, it was great!





But anyway..





Waltrip is no prize either.
That's funny since FOX has not broadcasted a race since the beginning of June. Stop living in the past. By the way, maybe Kyle is finally getting credit for how well he has performed, and thank God it's not Jr all the time this season.
No, and funny thing is, the last complaint about DW was him ranting and raving about Jr.! Somebody please make up my mind! Leave DW alone...I really like the guy, and always have (expecially when he did the ';icky shuffle';! LOL





Go Jr.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
kyle has earned it. plain and simple. it's about time kyle started getting the credit he deserves. so to answer your question, no i am not sick and tired of hearing dw talk about kyle.
Oh My goodness YES! My hubby and I roll our eyes because that's all he does is talk about him-when He wins the championship then they can rant and rave about him all they want-7 wins is impressive don't get me wrong-but lets see if he can close the deal.
He has deserved it yes, but after awhile listening to the same thing over and over again gets really boring...
Heck, no! We need his colour commentary to help disguise the fact that NASCAR is almost as fake as professional wrestling.
He must of finally run out of things to say about David


Ruetimann?
DW is my favorite announcer so my answer would be no. But if it were anyone else my answer would be yes.
NO, it's just starting to get good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Not me!!!








but i'm really tired of Jr. fans whining......
Is this a remix?
My god yes!!! Have ya ever read the crap he puts in his columns? Way way way worse... he's a moron.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment